2012年4月13日星期五

christian louboutin bianca 120mm


I’ll wait while you get your drool bibs. Okay, ready for the latest in Louboutin? There is quite a collection, so i just chose a few to peak your interest.

Take a look, won’t you?

I need to stop right here and discuss this spiky shoe. Am I the only woman who has a tendency to bump or kick one shoe or the tender skin on the inside of one’s other foot while walking? I can understand Christina Aguilera walking out barefoot to her gigantic spinning chair on “The Voice” as an assistant gently squeezes her hooves into these Springtime S&M pumps–but actually toddling around in these looks like a bloodbath is about to ensue.

Now these black and white toile practically make me weep, they are so darling. I absolutely adore toile prints, whether it’s for home furnishings or even a swimsuit (see the post about the darling toile one-piece I found and purchased HERE). These dainty slingbacks would be perfect with skinny white jeans. Dar-LING.vvdgvdgdgaaaaf
you have the largest selection of the day. If you touch the item and like it, keep it in your possession until you make your final decision.If you need to acquire the focus, you need to sustain the 。 http://louboutinoutletmall.com

没有评论:

发表评论